+ Reply to Thread
    mrgamesmaster is offline Common

Default Fight Klub Invite

I see there's a few inquisitive minds around here regarding Fight Klub, so let me post an invite for anyone who's wanting to get in.

Become your favorite hero/villain from the action movies of old and throw down w/your opponent in this new game from Decipher...the makers of the original Star Wars TCG, Lord of the Rings TCG, .hack//ENEMY and more.

Characters include Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13th, Ash Williams from Army of Darkness, Mr. Blonde from Reservoir Dogs, Hannibal Lecter from Silence of the Lambs, Major Scott McCoy (Chuck Norris) from The Delta Force Jigsaw from the Saw series--Saw II is used there--and many more including characters from Tank Girl, Species, Rambo, The Lost Boys, The Devil's Rejects and Crank.

It's also been revealed there's plans to include characters from Fargo, Platoon, RoboCop and T2.

If this sounds like something that interests you, follow the instructions below and hope to see you there. L8r for now peeps.

rodeo38 is offline Uncommon

Sounds interesting, thanks for the invite.

Glad to hear you find it interesting. Hope to see more of you and the other peeps from here on the site.

Adrian is offline Uncommon

The game does sound interesting.

I had a few question:

How many players do you need to play it?

How long does a game take?

How many cards come in a starter or booster? How many boosters would you have to buy to be able to build a decent deck?

Also are the cards collectible like do they come in different rarities?

Thanks

Minimum needed to play is 2 players, but there are multiplayer rules in the rulebook already, so more are possible.

As I've said in another thread regarding this subject, games are usually short from around 15-20 mins. Depends on characters you play, fight cards scored and so forth since some characters have more life than others.

You bring up starters/boosters, but here's where things get interesting. Fight Klub doesn't do that format. Instead, the decks you buy are called Kilos where you pay one amount and then you get most of a set which includes 3 of each C/U and 10 random rares.

The amount of copies of cards usable are from rare to common respectively: 1-3-3. In other words, once you buy a Kilo you'll be all set to make @ least 2 decks since decks are 40 cards. 12 are fight cards, 27 are the hero/villain and various other cards you'll include such as conditions, effects and instants and the final one is called The Drop which basically determines who has the initiative that turn.

So far it's just R, U and C for the cards, but given the stuff Decipher has done in the past w/games like LotR I wouldn't be surprised if promos are possible. There's already a puzzle in the forums that the admin are trying to get us peeps to solve. They say once it's done that the person will forever be recognized for solving it. As for the rest of the details, I'll leave that to you to find out.

Hope that gives ya a general idea. L8r for now.

Adrian is offline Uncommon

I see, thanks. Yeah that is interesting, buying by the Kilo. How much does a Kilo cost

A Kilo costs $30 for each one. There's two sets atm which are "One" and "Two" respectively. I did just remember about another small set of cards you can get which is called "Black Beauty."

It gives you a sneak peek of what the cards of T2 will be like--both cards feature T-1000 on them. There's also a couple invite cards and the puzzle I mentioned earlier to solve. Once you join and then invite someone, you'll have Mentor as your status as opposed to Player. The invite cards look similar to the image I use above, but in card form of course.

You get this automatically if you purchase 3 Kilos of "Two." Doesn't have to be @ the same time either...if you choose to do it that way, you can or you can space it out as well. There's some more info for ya.