Some fun games that you can twitter video download on your pc, are:
* Tweefight
The first rule of the game is, you can't talk about the game. What does this remind us of? xD
In tweefight you must put your username and that of your opponent, at that moment the fight begins.

* TweetBricks
You can play tetris with your contacts, although not against them but with their heads (avatars in general) forming the pieces of the famous game.

* ChessTweets
Play chess online against a twitter user, you must tweet @chesstweets the strings of your movement, although yes, to see the board you must access the web.

* There was a Trivial in which the user @trivial_es asked questions of various categories, but I see that since December of last year is not updated, a shame! I put it here in case it is taken for granted and retakes it xD

* Snods, 140 Mafia and Spymaster
Become a special agent / gangster / spy in charge of hunting the most bad-bad followers, a pity you are not in Spanish.

* Die Fail Whale
Point and shoot at the whale that has caused us so many moments of boredom, preventing us from accessing our twitter account. I have not passed the 31, I will have to give more cane!
Enviar comentarios
Historial
Guardadas
Comunidad