+ Reply to Thread
    wags7121 is offline Uncommon

Default whats goin on here

i just logged in and got a message that i havent posted in a while, so i figured id look through the different video game forums and maybe answer some questions or comment on something that someone posted. but all i found is what looks like a bunch of spam about walkthroughs, screenshots, cheats, etc. for every game from every system ever made. so i decided i didnt even want to look through all that garbage and i posted this instead. WHAT THE HECKS GOING ON IN THE FORUMS! who the hell is 'NES SNES DISCUSSION' and ' Video Game Values' and Atari Discussion' etc. etc. this fourum and website was awesome when i found it a year ago or so, but stuff like this is turning it into garbage. nobody has even replied to any of these posts yet, it would be kind of nice to just get rid of them because they are obviously useless

klicker is offline Super Moderator

Default Re: whats goin on here

The idea basically was to start a discussion for every game out there thats whats going on

wags7121 is offline Uncommon

bad idea

SlamBradley is offline Common

best idea ever

sliced bread? that idea is shit compared to this idea

Quote Originally Posted by wags7121 View Post
    bad idea
    This. Now there's too much static to have a conversation.