* Playable Borg
* 2 Additional Character Slots

12 month:
$119.99/yr
USD

* Annual recurring subscription locked in at the discount price
* 2 Additional Character Slots

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Where can I pre-order Star Trek Online?
A: Visit our retailers page to see list of retailers that are offering pre-orders for Star Trek Online.

Q: When will I be billed for my subscription?
A: Your credit card will be charged immediately once you finish the purchasing process.

Q: What is a lifetime subscription?
A: A lifetime subscription is a one-time subscription fee, which allows you full access to the game until you decide to cancel your subscription.

Q: What are the playable Borg’s in-game traits?
A: The Liberated Borg begins with the following two traits. You can select another two traits from a general list.

Borg Nanites: +10% Health Regeneration
Description: Ground Trait. Constantly regenerates shields and health.

Efficient: +5 Starship Shield Efficiency, +5 Starship Engine Efficiency, +5 Starship Energy Weapon Efficiency, +5 Starship Auxiliary Systems Efficiency
Description: Space Trait. Provides a bonus to efficiency stats, improving the effectiveness of many of your power management abilities.

The Liberated Borg also has a unique optional trait.

Neural Blast: 30 second debuff. Drastically reduces run speed. Every 4 seconds, Neural Blast has a 40% chance to hold the target for 3 seconds.
Description: Activatable Ground Trait. Inject the target with neural toxins, which continually attempt to hold the target for the duration. Also reduces the target's movement speed.

Q: Do I have to pre-order to subscribe?
A: Only the special Lifetime and 12-month subscriptions require pre-orders. Our regular recurring subscriptions do not require you to pre-order a copy of Star Trek Online. However, those interested in purchasing the 12-month or Lifetime promotional subscription plans must have first redeemed a valid pre-order key here at the official website. Pre-order keys are supplied by the retailers themselves.

Q: Once I purchased a subscription, do I still need to buy the game?
A: The Star Trek Online subscription only covers your subscription fee for the game. You will still need to purchase a retail box or digital download of Star Trek Online to play the game.

Q: I already have a pre-order key, what do I do with it?
A: A pre-order key not only allows you to purchase these exclusive specials, but also give you access to Open Beta. All you need to do is activate it on your account. Visit this page to get started. Once you have done so, come back to this page to purchase the subscription of your choice.

Q: What payment methods are accepted by Cryptic Studios?
A: Cryptic Studios is currently accepting Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal as payment methods worldwide. In addition, Discover Card is accepted in the United States. We continue to expand our payment options worldwide, stay tuned for more in the future!

Q: I still have questions, where do I get help?
A: Please visit our support section for more information.