+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Japanese ps2?

stonks is offline Very Common

Default Japanese ps2?

I REALLY want to play Namco x Capcom. I was wondering if anyone had a japanese ps2 (Namco x capcom is a japanese game, hence the japanese ps2). I'd be willing to buy it or if anyone knows where to get one. If not, i guess i'll just go to japan and get one.

AceOfSpades is offline Very Common

Default Re: Japanese ps2?

i know that nintendo based consoles can only play english games, but i'm pretty sure that the ps2 is a multilingual system and can play games no matter which country of origin they are. you may need to change the language settings but i don't think that it is regional.

stonks is offline Very Common

It is definitely region-coded. I know this as a fact. Even though there are both NTSC the discs are not compatible. However the ps3 is not region coded, although region-coded games for the ps2 still won't work.

XD375 is offline Very Common

Yeah, only PS3 games have no region protection.

arunchella is offline Very Common

hi friends i recently downloaded the game Naruto Shippuden Narutimate Accel 2 for ps2 but the language is in Japanese i would like to know if the language can be changed to English.....if not could you give the the guide that says all the features of the menu and how to complete the game..........pls guys i really need ur helpiPhone