+ Reply to Thread
    Michies is offline Very Common

Default Silent Hill Downpour Help!!!!!! pls :)

Hello there.

I am in need of help...
    Currently playing Silent Hill Downpour (ps3) and i've just started "Exploring Port District" The only problem is... i haven't completed some of the side quests so..... im at the point "Mirror mirror" but i cant do it as the objective doesnt load.... i'v tried starting again from a saved game and still nothing... also, i didnt do the "Homeless" quest so i dont have access to the subway and every time i try go back i cant find the homeless guy!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! I wanna try go back into the town to do all the quests but cant access most of the town, basically only near the movie theater and up towards the bridge... anything from there is blocked off by red markers on the map and i dunno where the alleyway that leads to them is....
    Please can someone try assist me... or do i needa start the game all over?

battlefield is offline Uncommon

Default Re: Silent Hill Downpour Help!!!!!! pls :)

I don't think you need to start over.. also not sure whats wrong with your mirror quest but its just a side quest so you can skip it?

anyway maybe try walkthrough:
    Silent Hill Downpour Walkthrough Part 1: Ryall State Correctional Facility

Michies is offline Very Common

Default Re: Silent Hill Downpour Help!!!!!! pls :)

thanks...
    It's just i really wanna complete the side quests. and once u get to a point in the game u cant go back so tryna do it before i reach that point.