+ Reply to Thread
    gamesogre is offline Common

Default What's Rarer: A Prototype Action 52 Cart or a Person Who's Met Vince Perri?

A few weeks ago I was contacted by a guy who wanted help identifying a unique Action 52 NES cartridge. It appears that it may be the earliest known Action 52 prototype. I've put up a ton of photos that he sent me in a blog post: "What's Rarer: A Prototype Action 52 Cart or a Person Who's Met Vince Perri?"

What do you guys think? Is it a prototype? Any idea what it's worth?

foreverflash is offline Very Common

Default Re: What's Rarer: A Prototype Action 52 Cart or a Person Who's Met Vince Perri?

Hello! I am new to rarityguides and was just passing through some of the forums. I came across this and found it to be very interesting! Thanks for sharing. That is something extremely rare if indeed it is a "prototype".

lorekeeper is offline Common

Default Re: What's Rarer: A Prototype Action 52 Cart or a Person Who's Met Vince Perri?

That may be one of the cooler video game histories I have read yet thanks for the info.