+ Reply to Thread
    taran22 is offline Uncommon

Default Hunt Auctions and Upper Deck Authenticated live auction of Michael Jordan Memorabilia

Hunt Auctions along with UDA will be conducting a live auction of Michael Jordan Memorabilia.

The Live Auction features over 200 lots of basketball memorabilia including:

- Michael Jordan's personal collection of golf equipment with proceeds to benefit the James Jordan Foundation (Lots 52-106).

- Private cache of Michael Jordan's personal items including material related to the famed 1992 USA Olympic Basketball "Dream Team" and an unprecedented offering of (83) autographed Michael Jordan personal checks (Lots 166-277).

All lots will be sold live and in person beginning at 7:30 PM on Thursday, September 17th. The auctioneer generally sells 100 lots per hour in numerical order per the catalogue.
    Link: Hunt Auctions, Inc. Important Basketball Memorabilia at Public Auction
    Last edited by taran22; 09-14-2009 at 11:36 AM.

taran22 is offline Uncommon

Default Re: Hunt Auctions and Upper Deck Authenticated live auction of Michael Jordan Memorab

I had a look at the catalogue, some of the interesting items include:

Michael Jordan "Game Time" autographed artist's proof giclee by artist Stephen Holland.

Wilt Chamberlain, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Oscar Robertson autographed large format photograph

Rare Muhammad Ali autographed basketball.

UDA Michael Jordan autographed 1984-85 Chicago Bulls rookie throwback jersey.

Michael Jordan autographed personal golf bag.

Superb 1972-73 New York Knicks World Championship team autographed basketball.

Fine 1992-93 Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls professional model home jersey.

Superb 1972-73 New York Knicks World Championship team autographed basketball.

Rare 1975 Rudy Hackett Spirits of St. Louis ABA professional model jersey.

Fine 1961-62 Fleer basketball card set.

LeBron James game worn basketball sneakers with Tribute Inscription to President Obama.

1992 Michael Jordan USA Olympic Basketball Team Identification badge

1992 Michael Jordan USA Olympic Basketball Team Identification badge

Unique Michael Jackson autographed Fedora hat.

Michael Jordan autographed 1992 Nike USA Olympic warm up jacket

Michael Jordan twice autographed personal check. Dated May 3

Unique 1945-46 Mickey Mantle Commerce High School letterman's certificate

And lots more items (Like 300!)

Sean is offline Uncommon

Default Re: Hunt Auctions and Upper Deck Authenticated live auction of Michael Jordan Memorab

If I attended I'd have bid on this item which looks the most interesting to me:

Program from Wilt Chamberlain's 100th point game on March 2, 1962. Scarce and historically significant

Golfer is offline Common

Puck is offline Uncommon

I'm very interested in some of the Michael Jordan items but I live in Canada so I will not be able to attend the live auction, anyone know if there is a way to bid on the michael jordan auctions online?

Jeff81 is offline Uncommon

It says there:

Absentee and Telephone Bidding:
    For those unable to attend the auction in person, Hunt Auctions is currently accepting absentee bids and telephone reservations through Wednesday, September 16th at 5:00pm Central. The auction will be open for online pre-bidding until that time as well. High bids and Ceiling Bids placed during the pre-bidding period will be executed competitively during the Live Auction. Please review the Bidding Instructions for a full explanation of the special bidding procedures in place for this auction. Additional arrangements for phone & absentee bidding are being accepted at 610.524.0822 or info@huntauctions.com. It is not possible to bid online during the auction itself.

trader is offline Uncommon

I collect sports illustrated, defintely interested in this item:

Description: Pistol Pete Maravich autographed Sports Illustrated magazine cover. Dated March 4, 1968 cover from Sports Illustrated depicting LSU star player Pistol Pete Maravich has been signed at the left side, "Pistol Pete" in black marker.
    http://huntauctions.com/live/imagevi...m=126&lot_qual

I might be placing an absentee bid