+ Reply to Thread
    chronodev is offline Founder

Default Sonic Boom - Sonic CD blast back from the past. Game review.

We have published a review of the game Sonic CD for the Sega CD in our articles section.

------------------------------------

Intro

Sonic, traveling around through time! Yea, the Blue Hedgehog has had a time-travelling game, but a well-done one. When I got my Sega-CD I was looking and got Sonic CD shortly after, I couldn’t find any with it bundled in. It didn’t take long, but I got it and loaded it up with joy. The game offers something a little different from the Sonic games of that era. I sat down to play the game again to write this review and found myself quite lost in a trance, just lulling me to play more and more. If it weren’t for the call to write this review, there’d be more interruption in writing this to play the game some more honestly.

Story

For one month of each year, the Little Planet appears over Never Lake. On this tiny world rest the Time Stones, which possess the power to manipulate time, both past and future. Dr. Robotnik has found his way to the tiny world and has begun to try and take it over. It’s up to Sonic the Hedgehog to get there, save the animals and the Time Stones from his clutches.

Gameplay

This game is somewhat deceive initially in what you’d expect in terms of the levels. While there are 3 acts per zone, there are at 3 different versions of any given stage you’re going through. Sonic in this game has gained the ability to travel through time by...

Read the full review here:
    Sonic Boom - Sonic CD blast back from the past
    chronodev
    Founder, RarityGuide.com
    "We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are." -Calvin & Hobbes

kangaroo is offline Uncommon

Default Re: Sonic Boom - Sonic CD blast back from the past. Game review.

Sonic is another one fo those series I always enjoy playing