+ Reply to Thread
    chronodev is offline Founder

Default I just can't wait to be King! The Lion King for Genesis Review

A review of the game The Lion King for the Sega Genesis

----------------------------------------------

Intro

This system, the Genesis is always a blast from the past for me. Lots of good memories of fun and challenging games are from this system and the SNES. This particular game saw its release on both. I only bothered to buy it for this one system, so it set which I would review it for years ago. It’s a good game for a good movie. One of the few cases the game wasn’t too bad for being based on a movie.

Story

If you’ve seen the Lion King, you know the story. But it’s got a good bit of depth to it. As well there were parts that were exclusive to the game. Simba plays both as cub and lion. He loses his father, has to run away, lives with his friends Timon and Pumba, eventually coming back to challenge Scar.

Gameplay

Simba is featured playing around, running into the Elephant Graveyard, running away, living with Timon and Pumba. Some of the more influential songs of the...

Continued at:
    I just can't wait to be King! The Lion King for Genesis Review
    chronodev
    Founder, RarityGuide.com
    "We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are." -Calvin & Hobbes

kangaroo is offline Uncommon

Default Re: I just can't wait to be King! The Lion King for Genesis Review

Classic game