+ Reply to Thread
    CMHN is offline Very Common

Default Sale: Sega Games

Hi everybody, I have recently put up some sega games on my store.

http://cmhn.ecrater.com

I have 10 games that I found in my father in laws attic, they are all in really nice shape and come with the game, case, and instruction booklets.

Damian Boon is offline Very Common

Default Re: Sale: Sega Games

Do you still have these for sale ???

feelintoofroggy is offline Very Common

Hi...
    Just joined today and had some question about selling Sega games and accessoires.
    I have over 200 games, plus I have 2 master systems, 3D goggles ( 2 ) , lethal enforcer gun, TeeVgolf (unopened)
    Quick shot aviator controller ( 2 ) arcade power sticks ( 2 ), Menacer gun w/6 pac unopened, and more.
    95 % of the games are in their original case with instruction. We also have hint books for a lot of the games.
    Any ideas or help to find the right people that would be interested in these items.
    Rod 541-326-9726 or feelintoofroggy@yahoo.com

henryadam is offline Common

i use to have a sega master , after it i got nintendo , i always consider sega master as an old system but now i have played that game "After burner " thi game is classical arcade game its for the new generation gamers .. its awesome