+ Reply to Thread
    kangaroo is offline Uncommon

Default New stock of Sega Dreamcast found; should the value of an NIB dreamcast be lowered?

See this article here:

Kotaku - Dreamcast New In Box $99 At ThinkGeek - Dreamcast

Basically a new stock of Dreamcasts has been found and sold for $99 brand new in box.

Currently, the video game consoles price guide lists the value of an NIB dreamcast at $367. I think due to the new development and the fact that now there are more brand new dreamcasts out in the market, that value should be lowered.

Any thoughts?

scabb is offline Uncommon

Default Re: New stock of Sega Dreamcast found; should the value of an NIB dreamcast be lowere

Anyone know how many new Dreamcasts were there in this batch?

wags7121 is offline Uncommon

Default Re: New stock of Sega Dreamcast found; should the value of an NIB dreamcast be lowere

has anyone bought one of these? the site says they have them in stock, and i am consodering buying one.

atarilad is offline Uncommon

I thought they ran out like a day after? Just how many of those did they find? Did they find more dreamcasts now?

thats what i was wondering. but i got on the site and it says in stock. cant wait till payday

so i got one, and the box isnt factory sealed, but everything inside is. Would this be considered NIB or CIB? A NIB dreamcast is $367 while CIB is $101.