+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Castle Eternia

Cactus is offline Common

Default Castle Eternia

Hello All,

I own a complete boxed Castle Eternia playset in great condition from He-Man Masters of the Universe (MOTU).

Someone has offered me $500 for it, which sounds like a lot, but I decided to follow the advice of a friend who told me that this playset is really rare and that I should ask on this forum on how much the game is worth before I sell it.

So how much would the Castle Eternia Playset is worth? Should I take the $500 for it or should I ask for more?

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
    Hello All,

I own a complete boxed Castle Eternia playset in great condition from He-Man Masters of the Universe (MOTU).

Someone has offered me $500 for it, which sounds like a lot, but I decided to follow the advice of a friend who told me that this playset is really rare and that I should ask on this forum on how much the game is worth before I sell it.

So how much would the Castle Eternia Playset is worth? Should I take the $500 for it or should I ask for more?
    Don't go for that deal, It's worth a lot more than $500. the MOTU Castle Eternia playset is one of the rarest items from He-Man Masters of the Universe. Uncomplete ones go for around $1000 when they pop up on Ebay. If yours is totally complete and in great condition like you said, it could be worth $1500 or even maybe $2000. Definetly don't agree to sell it for only $500.

Cactus is offline Common

Quote Originally Posted by dragontreasure View Post
    Don't go for that deal, It's worth a lot more than $500. the MOTU Castle Eternia playset is one of the rarest items from He-Man Masters of the Universe. Uncomplete ones go for around $1000 when they pop up on Ebay. If yours is totally complete and in great condition like you said, it could be worth $1500 or even maybe $2000. Definetly don't agree to sell it for only $500.
    Thanks! I'm glad I came here to check

Cactus is offline Common

Ended up selling that Castle Eternia for $2,000.

Thanks for all your help!

kupra99 is offline Very Common

Default Re: Castle Eternia

HI, i interest in your eternia castle.

write me to kuprapasta@yahoo.es and we discuss the price.

thanks

Cactus is offline Common

Sorry I've already sold it

Cactus is offline Common

Why do people still keep sending me Private messages asking to buy this, I already sold my Castle Eternia long time ago