+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    CloudStrife is offline Common

Default My Final Fantasy VII Collection *not the game but statues and stuff like that*

Now, I have a question about these magazines. I know these aren't worth much but I want to know why this one on the cover says 50 secrets you don't know about. And the other one doesn't say anything on it. Thanks

jared is offline Staff

I had that magazine actually, sold it for like $70 (so I think it is worth a lot, unless the poster had been taken out).

Not sure about the difference between the text on the cover. I think mine had the "50 secret..." text on it.

octo is offline Uncommon

The Square Preview Extra demo disc is pretty rare. I rarely see it on Ebay or anywhere, and I think when it does show up it goes for as high as 200 bucks

Quote Originally Posted by octo View Post
    The Square Preview Extra demo disc is pretty rare. I rarely see it on Ebay or anywhere, and I think when it does show up it goes for as high as 200 bucks
    Then I got ripped off, cuz I think I paid like 700 bucks for it. It also came with the little baggys too that came with it. Oh well, I'll hold onto for awhile... It's sealed... Were the ones you saw completely sealed? Like mine has the sticker seal on it still the thin strap piece u can see in the pic. And I also think the pepsi cloud strife is rare but I don't know how much a cardboard display would be worth anyways. I paid little for it I believe... Probably under 100, which is little to me but maybe expensive to some others.

octo is offline Uncommon

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife View Post
    Then I got ripped off, cuz I think I paid like 700 bucks for it. It also came with the little baggys too that came with it. Oh well, I'll hold onto for awhile... It's sealed... Were the ones you saw completely sealed? Like mine has the sticker seal on it still the thin strap piece u can see in the pic. And I also think the pepsi cloud strife is rare but I don't know how much a cardboard display would be worth anyways. I paid little for it I believe... Probably under 100, which is little to me but maybe expensive to some others.
    Oh...actually I don't think I've ever seen a sealed one (up until now, didnt notice it was sealed). I would guess those would be worth a lot more (in the cases of sealed copies of rare items you can never know. might be even worth $1000 for a FF collector)

octo is offline Uncommon

Yeah i'm not sure either about the values of cardboard display..but I would think its worth a lot more then $100 so I think you definetly got a good deal

jared is offline Staff

I'm sure that the demo cd can easily fetch at least $100 unsealed. Dont know about the value of it sealed though

taran22 is offline Uncommon

wow very cool items (drool)

What's on that CD? haven't seen it before

Quote Originally Posted by taran22 View Post
    wow very cool items (drool)

What's on that CD? haven't seen it before
    Nothing much, I did research on it and it just has the character aeris/aerith(i forget what her name is because I've seen different ppl call her different names probably has 2 names kind of like how i'm joe and joseph)... Well, its more like a beta copy of the game in its incomplete stage and has different things in it. I'm a crazy collector and also the back of the cd looks pretty cool looking, I should have taken a pic of the back of it.

Supposedly you could only get this if you lived in Japan though, because this is the beta copies they gave out at there convention and they claim they were limited. But who the hell knows what limited means, for all I could have know they could have given out over 20,000 copies and called it limited.

And I see that cloud/sephiroth statue is now being sold on ebay for 5,000 dollars!!! I got that statue and only paid 1,300 for it. The guy wanted I believe 1,600 but I talked him down. I got the box for it too and I got the box for the other statue of cloud too.

CastleKing is offline Uncommon

Crosshair is offline Common

Nothing much, I did research on it and it just has the character aeris/aerith(i forget what her name is because I've seen different ppl call her different names probably has 2 names kind of like how i'm joe and joseph)... Well, its more like a beta copy of the game in its incomplete stage and has different things in it. I'm a crazy collector and also the back of the cd looks pretty cool looking, I should have taken a pic of the back of it.

Supposedly you could only get this if you lived in Japan though, because this is the beta copies they gave out at there convention and they claim they were limited. But who the hell knows what limited means, for all I could have know they could have given out over 20,000 copies and called it limited.

And I see that cloud/sephiroth statue is now being sold on ebay for 5,000 dollars!!! I got that statue and only paid 1,300 for it. The guy wanted I believe 1,600 but I talked him down. I got the box for it too and I got the box for the other statue of cloud too.
    whoa 5,000...that sounds a bit too high for that. wonder if its going to sell (or has it been sol already?). What's the link to the auction

Final Fantasy VII 7 Cloud Vs Sephiroth Cold Cast Statue - (eBay.ca item 260342645709 end time 13-Jan-09 18:34:29 EST)

Those cold-cast statues of Cloud/Sephiroth are suppose to be rare. So, I think that the guy who sold it for cheap is not too bright. I know the economy in America is bad. But these statues are not easy to get, they are sold out every wheres. $620 is extremly cheap for a statue like this, ridiculously low. Should be selling for 1,000 and more, even with the state of the economy.

Don't miss out on this super rare Final Fantasy item. There were only 1000 made of these in the world. It's impossible to find now and in this condition. Words cannot describe how beautiful it is, seeing it in person leaves you speechless.

Quote Originally Posted by CastleKing View Post
    Looks like the initial price was $1200 but then the seller accepted an offer of $620. Maybe he couldve gotten more if he waited.

Final Fantasy VII 7 Cloud Vs Sephiroth Cold Cast Statue - (eBay.ca item 260342645709 end time 13-Jan-09 18:34:29 EST)

Those cold-cast statues of Cloud/Sephiroth are suppose to be rare. So, I think that the guy who sold it for cheap is not too bright. I know the economy in America is bad. But these statues are not easy to get, they are sold out every wheres. $620 is extremly cheap for a statue like this, ridiculously low. Should be selling for 1,000 and more, even with the state of the economy.

Don't miss out on this super rare Final Fantasy item. There were only 1000 made of these in the world. It's impossible to find now and in this condition. Words cannot describe how beautiful it is, seeing it in person leaves you speechless.
    I see that one sold for a best offer of $4,000...nice. Yeah I agree that the one who sold it for $600 definetly sold it too low

Was there only 1,000 made of these or is that total bullshit? Anyone know? Because if so, I think my investment of 1,300 isn't too bad even if that other guy lucked out and paid only 620 for it.

jared is offline Staff

So looks like you got a great deal for it since its going for $4000. It is very beautiful, I wish I had one of those if I find someone selling one for $600 like that other auction i'm definetly going to snatch it with the blink of an eye.

CastleKing is offline Uncommon

Was there only 1,000 made of these or is that total bullshit? Anyone know? Because if so, I think my investment of 1,300 isn't too bad even if that other guy lucked out and paid only 620 for it.
    A quick google search i found this site:

The Cloud versus Sephiroth diorama represents the final battle between the hero and the villain. A very dynamic looking cold cast, limited to only 1000 pieces.
    http://tuulisti.com/ff_coldcasts.htm

Quote Originally Posted by jared View Post
    So looks like you got a great deal for it since its going for $4000. It is very beautiful, I wish I had one of those if I find someone selling one for $600 like that other auction i'm definetly going to snatch it with the blink of an eye.
    He was selling it for 1,200, but the guy made an offer of 620... Make an offer if the seller is having offers.. I feel dumb cause I made a generous offer of 1250, but 50 dollars for shipping since it was over seas... When I should have said 620 for an offer like that guy.

jared is offline Staff

Quote Originally Posted by CastleKing View Post
    A quick google search i found this site:

http://tuulisti.com/ff_coldcasts.htm
    I wonder how much the Highwind statue mentioned on that website is worth, since it was limited to only 500

The rarest of all FFVII cold casts, limited to only 500 pieces, is the original Highwind statue. It is a very high class, high price item only the luckiest (and wealthiest) of collectors own.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast