+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    gamescollector is offline Uncommon

Tree

Good luck with the sale

Trumpet is offline Very Common

around 1 day left on that Cloud vs Sephiroth cast auction... so far 2 offers none accepted, I wonder if it will sell and for how much

CloudStrife is offline Common

It's not going to sell, unless the buyer gets one of his buddies in real life to purchase it from him. I can see this statue being 2-3 grand for as rare as it is... But personally I think 4-5 thousand is just robbery. All the more power to him if it does sell at that price range

CastleKing is offline Uncommon

Yeah some sellers put an unreasonably high price and hope to get lucky... or maybe he wasn't sure of the value so he set a high price and wants to see what offers he gets to feel the waters

Cactus is offline Common

Quote Originally Posted by CastleKing View Post
    Yeah some sellers put an unreasonably high price and hope to get lucky... or maybe he wasn't sure of the value so he set a high price and wants to see what offers he gets to feel the waters
    I do that sometimes

taran22 is offline Uncommon

That Final Fantasy VII Cloud vs Sephiroth Cold Cast Statue that was up for $5,000 ended up not selling

CastleKing is offline Uncommon

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife View Post
    Wow, I bet you those people are willing to spend like 3,000 dollars on the statue if they're putting serious bids in. I'm having money problems, so I'll probably end up selling this on ebay for a starting bid of 3,000. Probably sounds steep in price but if someone is willing to put it on ebay for 5,000. I guess the value on this statue is worth alot. Almost listed it today but ebay gave me an error, I think its because they assbags want me to pay fees before listing it, I think I should try another bidding website since ebay does this fee crap shit... Actually, that is what I'm about to do right now.
    So did you try to sell it? How much did you get for it?

Quote Originally Posted by taran22 View Post
    That Final Fantasy VII Cloud vs Sephiroth Cold Cast Statue that was up for $5,000 ended up not selling
    Seems like its been relisted for the same price:

Final Fantasy VII Cloud vs Sephiroth Cold Cast Statue - eBay (item 220366008655 end time Mar-03-09 07:46:25 PST)

Cactus is offline Common

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Sold for $3,641.43... not bad...

Leopectus is offline Very Common

Excuse me, Mr. Cloud Strife, I left a private message for you to read regarding this thread. It's very important so if you could please read it and get back to me with a response I'd greatly appreciate it

Legolas is offline Common

Default Re: My Final Fantasy VII Collection *not the game but statues and stuff like that*

The Cloud vs Sephitoth Cold Cast Statue is extremely cool, I wish I had one of those

kangaroo is offline Uncommon

Default Re: My Final Fantasy VII Collection *not the game but statues and stuff like that*

Quote Originally Posted by Legolas View Post
    The Cloud vs Sephitoth Cold Cast Statue is extremely cool, I wish I had one of those
    I agree, very cool statue

I still have both of those statues. I'm probably going to put them on ebay soon. I'll probably be selling alot of my final fantasy collection meaning everythings go to go, the card-board cut out(rare). And everything including the rare beta copy of final fantasy sealed!!! with the baggies that came with it too!!!

EDITED
    Last edited by CloudStrife; 04-08-2009 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife View Post
    I still have both of those statues. I'm probably going to put them on ebay soon. I'll probably be selling alot of my final fantasy collection meaning everythings go to go, the card-board cut out(rare). And everything including the rare beta copy of final fantasy sealed!!! with the baggies that came with it too!!!
    What minimum bid are you planning on assigning to the cold cast

Quote Originally Posted by gamescollector View Post
    What minimum bid are you planning on assigning to the cold cast

I have it set at 2,700.00 right now.

Final Fantasy VII rare statue Cloud vs Sephiroth - eBay (item 320358058664 end time Apr-14-09 22:13:32 PDT)

starting bid of Cloud Strife chrome statue at 300 bucks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=320358062627
    Last edited by CloudStrife; 04-08-2009 at 12:15 AM.

Some disgruntled Canadian messaged me pissed off that I have the price tag at 2,700.00. Hahaha, what a dick. He got mad because I'm selling something I own for a price I think is far since I've seen this same statue sold for 3 grand and 4 grand and even 2,500.00. He was like its not going to sell, I don't care if it sells or not. If it sells good but if it doesn't sell then its still good because I get to keep a rare statue that is only going to keep going up on value.
    Last edited by CloudStrife; 04-10-2009 at 04:49 AM.

I think its a reasonable price, we've already seen it sell for much more

Quote Originally Posted by gamescollector View Post
    I think its a reasonable price, we've already seen it sell for much more
    Yup, and my dad is mad at me for trying to sell it. He is mad I have it listed at 2,700.00 since I showed him other places where its been sold for 3,000.00 and 4,000.00 dollars.