+ Reply to Thread
    TauntingElf is offline Uncommon

Default What would be a good price to pay for a lot of 1000 MTG commons and uncommons?

I would like to purchase 1,000 Magic: The Gathering commons and uncommons to expand my collection. What would be a good price to pay for such a lot?

klicker is offline Super Moderator

I think such lots go for around $25 on ebay...though you also have to add like $10 shipping.

Sometimes comics stores sell such lots as well, but probably for a bit more expensive (although there's no shipping costs) still I would also check the going price at your local comics store maybe they have commons/uncommons they need to get rid of

Rofellos is offline Common

Also check with friends who play Magic the gathering to see if they have extra commons or uncommons they dont need and are willing to give you (I got lots of commons that way)

mtgdude is offline Common

Quote Originally Posted by Rofellos View Post
    Also check with friends who play Magic the gathering to see if they have extra commons or uncommons they dont need and are willing to give you (I got lots of commons that way)
    That's good advice. I myself have given spare commons and uncommons to friends who were just starting out in Magic the Gathering