+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    bonner is offline Uncommon

Quote Originally Posted by mattyc75 View Post
    This site is pretty cool and the people seem great too! Thanks for sharing the knowledge with me. I know there were tons of other stuff that i'm sure were woth some good money that just got tossed into the trash. I pulled the Elvis game out just because of the name. Looks like I made a great decision.
    Here's the question though, should I put it on ebay or do you guys know of another way that it could get in the hands of a collector?
    Thanks again to all and Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!
    Time to go through my old atari game in search for an air raid! Haha wishful thinking.
    matt
    Ebay would be a solid bet since you'll be getting lots of exposure and also I am guessing any collector who is looking for that game would be monitoring Ebay.

Other than that you can also try Craigslist or maybe find Elvis collector's community since this game poses a special interest to Elvis collectors.

mattyc75 is offline Common

Default wasn't mine but i saw one on ebay this week

it was a mint condition with a buy it now for 1899 or 1999 i dont see it on there anymore does anyone know anything about this one? Seller was from japan

octo is offline Uncommon

gamescollector is offline Uncommon

Though that one appears to be in Exc or less condition, and is being sold at higher then the price listed in the rarity guide for that condition.

Default Ebay # 110337268015 Elvis game!!!!!

I just put mine on there to test the waters. I'd like to get a thousand for it... What do you guys think?
    thanks,
    matt

octo is offline Uncommon

Good luck with the auction, sound like a good deal, maybe you can even get a little more than one thousand. What's the link to your auction? You should post it in the Grand Bazaar forum to promote it.

Also I suggest you post in your auction a link to this thread so people know how much it is worth

Default Thank you!

I did tell people to check this site out and look at the price guide on here. let me figure out how to put the link on here and i will post it.
    thanks again,
    matt

Default Elvis board game for sale

its on ebay now with a buy it now for 1499.00 i Will take 1050.00 if anybody wants pictures or has questions or just interested please email me at
    matty_c75@yahoo.com
    thanks,
    matt