+ Reply to Thread

Thread: $2 Dollar Bill

Sunshine is offline Uncommon

Default $2 Dollar Bill

At the store today, as part of my change, I received a $2 bill. I have never seen a $2 dollar bill before. Is it rare? How much is it worth?

Jeff81 is offline Uncommon

Default Re: $2 Dollar Bill

$2

Theyre pretty common nowadays, you can probably just go to your bank and they can give you more of those

Oh ok thanks. This is the first time I've seen a $2 dollar bill so I thought maybe it was rare. I'll see if I can get some more, they look pretty nice.

CloudStrife is offline Common

They're not common so technically they are rare. But they're not worth shit.

Thanks for your help all,

You were right I did go to the Bank and they exchanged a $20 bill to ten $2 bills for me so now I have many of them

Are these $2 bills new? Since when are they out?

CloudStrife is offline Common

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Thanks for your help all,

You were right I did go to the Bank and they exchanged a $20 bill to ten $2 bills for me so now I have many of them

Are these $2 bills new? Since when are they out?
    Forever, and you're going to make them more common... Honestly, I think its cool to have one but having multiple ones of them would f with my mind for the fact that I'm personally used to 1 dollars, 5 dollars, 10 dollars, and 20 dollar bills.

I agree! I am also used to make all my math in 1s, 5s, 10s and 20s when it comes to handling change!