+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MZA

Thread: The Maxx Trading Cards

MZA
    MZA is offline Very Common

Default The Maxx Trading Cards

Hi,

first-time poster! Hoping someone has the knowledge I need.

I have an almost complete set of "The Maxx" trading cards, based on the Sam Kieth / Image comic series of the same name. I say "almost" because, according to the card manifest on the rear of card #99 in the set, there are 99 cards PLUS 9 cards under the heading of "The Maxx Gallery" (P1 to P9) AND "Sam Kieth's Private Collection Embossed Cards" (E1 to E9). I do not have any cards numbered Px or Ex but have all 99 cards from the base set.

The cards are stored in a robust plastic container and are in immaculate condition (never been handled, other than to check the contents).

I am considering listing this on ebay but have absolutely no idea what kind of price range to base the listing on. Can anyone offer any advice?

TIA

Begather is offline Very Common

Default Re: The Maxx Trading Cards

Try to check it out on Google for expected price offer it will help you perfectly.

MZA
    MZA is offline Very Common

Default Re: The Maxx Trading Cards

Thank you for the response, but I have already tried google before joining this site... tbh, I was hoping for something more helpful than "try google".