I have searched high and low for the copy that I have but unfortunately I cannot find it anywhere online. I would like to know the price, though I am not expecting much I would still like to know, mainly for the care of the book.

My book has a stamp on the front of it's green cloth that reads 'School Class Books Macmillans' and features gold lettering on it's spine which reads 'Butler - Hudibras Part 1 - Milnes' and at the bottom 'Macmillan & Co'.

The book is in very good condition with the only notable damage being a few damp/water spots on the first few pages inside.

The inside of the book says that this was edited by Alfred Milnes, M. A. and was printed in London by Macmillan and Co. in 1881. There are no previous dates mentioned which makes me believe that this is a first edition book by this printer. The context itself is much older so it's not a first edition for the work which is why I imagine it is only for the printer.

I would greatly appreciate if anyone can help me with tracking this book down or can offer any advice/help.