+ Reply to Thread
    Ronaigner is offline Very Common

Default CORNER a stock market game. Made by Barrett game group. Hemet Ca.

Hi,
    I'm trying to find some information regarding this game.Its electronic and the wheels spin up and down like the stock market. It has a mercury switch so you may stop the board and buy or sell. I purchased this game around 1970 and can't seem to anything about it or the company that sold it. Does anyone know anything about it? Or where I might look to get more info?

Thanks for your interest,

Ron

Seismic is offline Common

Default Re: CORNER a stock market game. Made by Barrett game group. Hemet Ca.

Interesting, do you have a picture?

Anyway I searched a little online and you're right there doesnt seem to be much about this game. It was made by Barrett Game Group from Hemet California. There is a book introducing the computerized game:

Introducing Corner: The Revolutionary New Computerized Stock Market Game - Barrett Game Group Inc - Google Books

Also found this image on some other website:

I hope others can help you more

photo(2).JPGphoto(1).JPG

I thought it might help to upload a few pictures of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Seismic View Post
    Interesting, do you have a picture?

Anyway I searched a little online and you're right there doesnt seem to be much about this game. It was made by Barrett Game Group from Hemet California. There is a book introducing the computerized game:

Introducing Corner: The Revolutionary New Computerized Stock Market Game - Barrett Game Group Inc - Google Books

Also found this image on some other website:

I hope others can help you more
    Thanks, the coin is one from the game. I posted some pics. Not sure what to do to proceed? I'm beginning to think it just might be a rare game.