+ Reply to Thread
    Joee is offline Very Common

Default I have about 102 POGS,but I don't know what kind/price.

I have around 102,I don't know if it's the whole collection...But all of the say,"_ out of 87."

I have come to notice a few don't have numbers?And every one of them has a blank back..

If anyone can tell me what set this is,It would be greatly appreciated..Also if you know price,too.

Also came in a CAP album,all are really in new condition,some one appeared to save them/collect them...I got the in an antique garage sale for free,so I am not sure.

Thanks.

Joee is offline Very Common

Default Re: I have about 102 POGS,but I don't know what kind/price.

Anyone know about these at all?ANY information is good thanks.

vashe is offline Common

Sadly the gravy train has passed you by and the price of rare pogs just dont have any value anymore. Best advice is to hold on to them and hope and pray they bring it back or just give them to the kids around the block to play with or you can always chuck them in the trash. When i get them in box lots at auctions I usually just throw them away. Probally just throw them in a lot online and start it at 9.99 and hope for the best. hope that helps.

crg253 is offline Very Common

those look like later printed pogs. I'm on the same boat with the real kind (see my thread) Crappy too cause if i could sell them for a quarter a piece i could probably buy a new car! lol :P

crg253 is offline Very Common

those look like later printed pogs. I'm on the same boat with the real kind (see my thread) Crappy too cause if i could sell them for a quarter a piece i could probably buy a new car! lol :P