+ Reply to Thread
    eatatzacks127 is offline Very Common

Default Konami handheld teenage mutant ninja turtles basketball sealed in box

Hello all
    This is just the website ive been looking for thanks for being here. I hope somebody can give me some insight. I have a tmnt basketball game brand new sealed in the box. I cannot find this anywhere on the net. Only two pics found in numerous searches. Obviously i found ones out of the box. Thank you for taking the time to read. Also I have found no records of one being sold anywhere.

Mountain is offline Uncommon

Default Re: Konami handheld teenage mutant ninja turtles basketball sealed in box

well since an unboxed one can fetch up to like $30, I'd say a brand new one might be worth a few hundred dollars

just an estimation since I also couldnt find any new ones out there

Default Re: Konami handheld teenage mutant ninja turtles basketball sealed in box

Thanks for the input mountain. Your guess is as good as mine right. I have no idea where to price this thing at. I guess its worth what someone will pay. Not much of a market to search. Do you know of any other sites to inquire on?

CastleKing is offline Uncommon

I'd value it at $200. It's rare to find this game sealed, however it is not as sought after as for example some Nintendo Game and Watch handhelds

Thank you castle king. I appreciate your opinion. Thanks.