My step-mom passed reciently, and going through her extensive library I've found several old books. I'm not sure their worth any thing, but here is the list of three of them. Maybe somebody will know something about them.

The Blue Fairy Book: Edited by Andrew Lang: Printed in the United States by the David McKay Company (no date): Dedication says "the Newbery Classics, Printer for Children 1713 to 1767. The cover has a a little wear but is in good condition, pages are yellow but even cut on the edges.

The Master of Ballantre: Author Robert Louis Stevenson: Publisher is Books, Inc., New York (no date). Is in very good condition except for a little wear on the top and bottom edges of the spine binding. Pages are yellow with age.

Susann of Sandy Point: Author Annie Gray Caswell: Publisher is Longmans, Green and Co., 1930, Copyright 1930 First Edition: Printed in the United States. Cover is shows wear on the upper and lower edges of the spine, spine and edges of front cover is somewhat faded.

I don't know if it means anything if it states that it is a first edition.

If you have any knowledge about these three or can guide me to someone who would, I would appreciate it. If they have no exceptional value, I would appreciate knowing that also.
Thankyou.