+ Reply to Thread
    sh3nry16 is offline Very Common

Default Many Different Vinyl Records... help!

So, I am trying to post some records I have to sell on eBay, but can't find very many websites that have market value listings. Someone recommended I come here and talk to you guys about it! =o] Any help is greatly appreciated!

*All are 33s*

1. Johnny Cash At Folsom Prison - Mint, Never Opened... one small tear in plastic seal on back... CS9639.

2. Elvis' Golden Records - Mint, Never Opened... no tears in sealing at all... LSP1707 (E)

3. Elvis' Christmas Album - Mint, Never Opened... no holes... CAS-2428

4. Jerry Inman You Betchum! - Mint, Never Opened... top right corner plastic is torn a good bit... 7E-1068

5. Elvis' Favorite Gospel Songs - Mint, Opened at sleeve, but still has original sealing... QCA362

6. Charley Pride "Songs of Pride... Charley That Is" (Charley Pride In Person is 2nd record) - Mint, Never Opened... 2 record set... still has original paper binding around both records that says "The Fabulous Charley Pride 24 Powerhouse Performances by Country's Newest Superstar"

I have many, many more... most of them are unopened Jim Reeves, Charley Pride, Elvis, Hank Williams, and Jerry Lee Lewis. Just trying to get my footing on how to go about selling some. Thanks again!

-Stephanie

ArrowBall is offline Uncommon

Default Re: Many Different Vinyl Records... help!

I've been collecting records for like 5 years now, so this is how I would price them based on my experience:

1. Johnny Cash At Folsom Prison - Mint, Never Opened... one small tear in plastic seal on back... CS9639. $20

2. Elvis' Golden Records - Mint, Never Opened... no tears in sealing at all... LSP1707 (E) $40

3. Elvis' Christmas Album - Mint, Never Opened... no holes... CAS-2428 $10

4. Jerry Inman You Betchum! - Mint, Never Opened... top right corner plastic is torn a good bit... 7E-1068 $10

5. Elvis' Favorite Gospel Songs - Mint, Opened at sleeve, but still has original sealing... QCA362 $10

6. Charley Pride "Songs of Pride... Charley That Is" (Charley Pride In Person is 2nd record) - Mint, Never Opened... 2 record set... still has original paper binding around both records that says "The Fabulous Charley Pride 24 Powerhouse Performances by Country's Newest Superstar" $25

I hope this helps you, feel free to post more records you have that you are unsure of their value.

catmom68 is offline Very Common

Stephanie;

If you have a list of the Jerry Lee's recordings, I could post it for you...I am his U.S. Representative...

Thank You,
    Marla

Thanks so much for that, guys! That really helps a lot!

The Jerry Lee Lewis I have are...

1. "All Country" - Never Opened, mint - SRS67071

2. "Another Place Another Time" - Never Opened, mint -SRS67104 (I have two of these)

3A. "The Golden Cream of The Country" - Never Opened, mint - SUN-108
    3B. Same as above, but opened in excellent condition

4. "She Still Comes Around" - Never opened, mint - SRS67112

5. "The Golden Rock Hits Of..." - Never opened, mint - SRS67040

6. "Sings the Country Music Hall of Fame Hits Vol. 1" - Never opened, mint - SRS67117

ArrowBall is offline Uncommon

1. "All Country" - Never Opened, mint - SRS67071 $25

2. "Another Place Another Time" - Never Opened, mint -SRS67104 (I have two of these) $30

3A. "The Golden Cream of The Country" - Never Opened, mint - SUN-108 $18

3B. Same as above, but opened in excellent condition $7

4. "She Still Comes Around" - Never opened, mint - SRS67112 $15

5. "The Golden Rock Hits Of..." - Never opened, mint - SRS67040 $15

6. "Sings the Country Music Hall of Fame Hits Vol. 1" - Never opened, mint - SRS67117 $15

catmom68 is offline Very Common

Please write me personally at catmom682003@yahoo.com.

I will buy these for our charity functions. Our fanclub holds raffles and benefits which we donate these sorts of things for cancer concerts, etc...I am not a big time collector or anything...lol

Regards,
    Marla

Hey Marla,
    I tried to e-mail you, but didn't hear back. I'd be more than happy to sell these to you for your charities. E-mail me when you can at r0ckalittl3@aol.com.

Thanks so much!

Stephanie