+ Reply to Thread
    klicker is offline Super Moderator

Default Price Check: Neuromancer Gane Complete in Box or New in Box for the Commodore 64

I am a big fan of the Neuromancer game, and even though I own the game, I cannot find the instructions nor the box. Anyway I would like to buy a copy for collecting purposes, either New in Box, or if not possible then Complete in Box.

What would be a good price to pay for it?
    Last edited by klicker; 11-20-2008 at 10:14 AM.

chronodev is offline Founder

Quote Originally Posted by klicker View Post
    I am a big fan of the Neuromancer game, and even though I own the game, I cannot find the instructions nor the box. Anyway I would like to buy a copy for collecting purposes, either New in Box, or if not possible then Complete in Box.

What would be a good price to pay for it?
    Ahhh Neuronancer, what a great game. Not one of the rare ones though, so I don't think it'll cost you much for a complete in box copy. Maybe $20 to $25. As for a new in box copy, don't think I've seen much of those out in the market. So if you do stumble upon one, expect to pay more, perhaps up to $100-$150
    chronodev
    Founder, RarityGuide.com
    "We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are." -Calvin & Hobbes

gamescollector is offline Uncommon

I heard a Neuromancer movie in the works, maybe coming out in 2009. How would that affect the price of this game?

see here in IMDB:
    Neuromancer (2009)

chronodev is offline Founder

Quote Originally Posted by gamescollector View Post
    I heard a Neuromancer movie in the works, maybe coming out in 2009. How would that affect the price of this game?

see here in IMDB:
    Neuromancer (2009)
    It depends on how successful the movie will be.

But yeah, in general, the release of a motion picture does increase the value of an item. Especially if it generates lots of hype (Which I believe Neuromancer will do). For example, when the Transformers movie came out, the prices for transformers collectibles of all kinds rised exponentially.

So basically, if you are planning on buying any Neuromancer related items, now would be the time to buy. If you are planning on selling any, on the other hand, you should wait till the movie is released.
    chronodev
    Founder, RarityGuide.com
    "We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are." -Calvin & Hobbes

klicker is offline Super Moderator

Interesting I didn't know there was a Neuromancer movie coming out. Will definetly have to watch that one.