+ Reply to Thread
    YoungHercules is offline Very Common

Planet Price Check: Ryan Gosling Young Hercules Autographed Poster

Hi,

I have this poster which I got in a Sci-Fi event by Creationent 5 years ago. It's a special promotional poster of Ryan Gosling in his Young Hercules outfit. I think he signed only like 100 of those in that event and they were given to VIP members. It is in good condition, but it has a couple of bends. Any idea how much it would be worth?

chronodev is offline Founder

Mmm Interesting, I dont think there are many of his autographs out in the Market currently. I believe Ryan Gosling is quite popular, with many fans.

By the way, I used to watch Young Hercules (and also the Sister shows: Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, and of course, Xena: Warrior Princess). I am a fan of Greek Mythology so those shows have always drawn my interest.

Back to the topic, as I said I think it is pretty rare. The age also increases its value. However, you say there are "a couple of bends" on it, which decrease the value significantly compared to a mint poster.

Overall, I would say it is worth around $40-$60. If you are selling it though, I would wait until there is some big feature movie starring Ryan Gosling. This will drive up the value of the poster, perhaps even to $80-$100. For example, when the Transformers movie aired, I observed that all transformers toys and memorabilia increased exponentially in value.
    chronodev
    Founder, RarityGuide.com
    "We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are." -Calvin & Hobbes