+ Reply to Thread
    PyroNinja713 is offline Very Common

Default Charlotte Steiner's ABC Book

Details- It has a red cover with a girl holding a large block with the letters X, Y, and Z showing on it. Also there is a small black and white dog. It has a copyright date of 1946, by Franklin Watts, Inc. It also says Garden City Brooks, Garden City, New York. I'm not sure if that means anything important but I figured I'd include it.

Condition- It's not exactly in what you would call great condition. It has a few tears in the pages and its overall pretty worn. It has a few stamps on the inside of the cover for a library as well as part of the paper pocket thing that they stored the library card checkout things.

Useless Information That I thought I'd Include- I recently found this book in my possession and I could have sworn I saw it on Antiques Roadshow a few months ago. I'm not sure what it was valued at but I think it was about $2000. I saw what I assume was the same book on the internet being sold for $200. It looked like it was printed much later as it had a different and much newer looking cover.

p.s. I will try to include a picture under this post but I'm not sure how to right now because I just found this site.

Jeff81 is offline Uncommon

Default Re: Charlotte Steiner's ABC Book

Default Re: Charlotte Steiner's ABC Book

Yes same book but that's the one with the different cover that I found. But yes, the H page in this one is just like the one pictured.