+ Reply to Thread
    Vicky is offline Uncommon

Default jose dovis signed pottery

How much is jose dovis signed pottery worth?

kask621 is offline Very Common

Default Re: jose dovis signed pottery

Hi, I have a whole collection of original Giuseppe (Jose) Dovis Signed pottery that I too am interested in finding out the value on. I purchase the pottery from Jose Dovis at a Pottery Festival in VA back in 1984. Farm Animals- sheep, goat, horse, Saint Bernard Dog, Pig, Rooster, etc. are handpainted on the center of each dinner plate, salad plate and tile. I also have the handpainted coffee mugs that match-no animals painted on- the mugs have the blue vine with mustard gold highlights painted on them. All are signed by Jose Dovis. All that is being sold now are reproductions. So I too would love to find out the value of my Pottery!

mwith58 is offline Very Common

I am interested in collecting original Jose Dovis pieces. I have a series of his plates from the 1980s and 90s. Like you , I am not certain of the current value.

kask621 is offline Very Common

Where did you buy your Dovis Pottery at? Is Jose Dovis still hand painting and signing original pieces? I tried to find a way to contact him but haven't found that info yet. I have seen where his pottery is being copied over seas. It does not compare to Mr.Dovis's original handpainted pieces for sure. His original and signed pieces are extremely hard to find.

panistefanin is offline Common

Hello! I'm sorry, that is not the topic! I really like your forum! Thank you, I'm with you)

amazon*customer service 1 800