+ Reply to Thread
    BlackDS is offline Scarce

Default Wendy's kids toy

So, I was cleaning the space under my bed, when I find a Wendy's kids meal from about 8 years ago. The bag is basically a big promo for the gameboy advance, and the little games on the back are uncompleted. inside was the "super mario advance board game" with a little mock gba style cardboard box. It this kind of thing valuable? will it get more valuable over time?

Murloc is offline Uncommon

Default Re: Wendy's kids toy

Is it like this one:

SUPER MARIO ADVANCE GENUINE +WENDY'S KIDS MEAL BOX RARE - eBay (item 160387646074 end time Jan-16-10 14:49:17 PST)

HI. THIS LISTING IS FOR A RARE WENDY'S KIDS' MEAL LIMITED EDITION WELL TAKEN CARE OF GBA, DS, DS LITE SUPER MARIO ADVANCE GAME. THE GAME IS THE REGULAR FULL VERSION AUTHENTIC GAME. THIS GAME IS IN GREAT CONDITION AND COMES WITH THE LIMITED EDITION BOX BUT NOT THE MANUAL (SEE PIC). THE BOX LOOKS LIKE NEW OVERALL EXCEPT FOR JUST ONE SIDE ON THE UPPER HALF NEAR THE CORNER MAINLY WHERE THERE IS A DENT. THE PICTURE IS OF THE ACTUAL GAME WHICH IS AUTHENTIC AND NOT A KNOCK OFF. THE SEAL ON THE LABEL IS AN AUTHENTIC OFFICIAL NINTENDO SEAL PLUS ON THE BOTTOM OF THE GAME THERE IS NO HOLE LIKE THE FAKES HAVE. I WILL SHIP THE GAME OUT QUICKLY AND SEND TRACKING INFO. I DO NOT SHIP OUT SIDE OF THE U.S. SO NO INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS PLEASE. WILL SHIP FIRST CLASS USPS IN SECURE BUBBLE MAILER ENVELOPE WITH A PROTECTIVE BOX AROUND THE GAME. PAY WITH PAYPAL ONLY WITHIN 3 DAYS OF BUYING THE GAME. RATED E FOR EVERY ONE! GREAT GAME FOR KIDS OR ADULTS!!

BlackDS is offline Scarce

Default Re: Wendy's kids toy

ummm yes and no. That is the same box, but this is not the original game, it is the cardboard thing. That guy should not be including a game with it (I think)