+ Reply to Thread
    Daniel is offline Uncommon

Default Cant find my soothe bell... Is it possible to LOSE an item in pokemon platinum?

I searched my bag and my pokemon and seems like the soothe bell is gone how can it disappear

pikachukid95 is offline Uncommon

Default Re: Cant find my soothe bell... Is it possible to LOSE an item in pokemon platinum?

check all your pokemon, you might of given it to one

Default Re: Cant find my soothe bell... Is it possible to LOSE an item in pokemon platinum?

checked them all and one of them is holding exp share, another is holding amulet coin, another is holding the quick claw, but the soothe bell is nowhere to be found

have you double checked every pokemon even in your PC?

oh forgot about the pc yeah found it there my psyduck was holding it from when i was leveling it up to evolve to a golduck, tnx

NP, always check in the PC, you might find a pokemon you want to train aswell

Pika22 is offline Uncommon

This sort of thing has happened to me too, thats why I make a habit to take away any item a pokemon is carrying before storing it in the PC

Muk
    Muk is offline Scarce

yeah I could imagine can be tough searching for items especially if like you got 16 boxes all full of pokemon and you need to remember which pokemon was holding which item

I make a box for item holders so if i give my pokemon an item i will store it in that box. its a single box for every item, so i need to create more if i get too many, or just remove items

Sandal is offline Uncommon

Also if you trade pokemon and forget to take item before it will be traded away