+ Reply to Thread
    E.Riggs is offline Common

Default Celebi Give-away @ Gamestop 2/26 - 3/6

I was at my local gamestop when I saw this page that was very Pokemon in a book the employee's had.b They'd left it on the counter so I took a closer look. It listed a Celebi Giveaway happening in-store for all 4th gen games. There was some mention of a bonus for pre-ordering but it didn't say what.

The event is going to run from February 26th to March 6th. It will apparently unlock something in Black and White. It's also very likely to unlock an event in HeartGold and SoulSilver. There was only one Celebi event listed for this generation over at Serebii.

Default Re: Celebi Give-away @ Gamestop 2/26 - 3/6

Yay, I was hoping they were going to do Celebi. From what I've seen on *other site*, like the legendary dogs, it will unlock a poke in black/white. Maybe another route in Silver/Gold?

kick767 is offline Very Common

Default Re: Celebi Give-away @ Gamestop 2/26 - 3/6

One of the Shiny Legendary trio will allow you to encounter Zoroark if traded to black or white. Celebi will unlock a timetravel storyline if you take it to ilex forest and interact with a forest shrine in heartgold or soulsilver, and allow you to catch zoroark's pre-evolved form zorua in black and white.