+ Reply to Thread
    nobody679 is offline Uncommon

Brain NO679://What the diffrence between the black ver. and white one?

Not too many right?
    if there is any diffrance bettween the two other than pokemon wich should i chosse? I like black but my cousin gana take it so i will have the white one but i can change his mind but im not sure which ver. is the best , and im new here!

p.s. me and my cousin buy a diffrent vers so we trade 2 each other (but we dont do that much) e.g I'm soulsilver he is goldheart ( i told him to give me kyogre so i can have quarzar but he refused case he didn't capture it yet >_>)

Default Re: NO679://What the diffrence between the black ver. and white one?

[QUOTE=nobody679;1877802147]Not too many right?
    if there is any diffrance bettween the two other than pokemon wich should i chosse? I like black but my cousin gana take it so i will have the white one but i can change his mind but im not sure which ver. is the best , and im new here!

QUOTE]

Zidarose is offline Editor in Chief

So far as I can dig up, it will be the usual different Pokemon. We will know more once the game is released in Japan soon. They have revealed quite a few Pokemon at this point. Serebii just updated the Pokedex and has most of them shown!
    Finally, a new generation of Pokemon for us to enjoy. There is much to look forward to in 2011!

thanks

iRoxor is offline Very Common

One is for white people, the other is for black people. Which one corresponds to which is the true question.

....ha ha.... i wanted to know which is better..... and i will choose white for gaming reasons not for FATE ones......

but if u mean it by joking.....it's funny...but not that funny....