+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast
Like Tree674Likes

Thread: PC Video Strip Poker Supreme cheats codes hacks

Rhodanaj is offline Uncommon

Default Re: PC Video Strip Poker Supreme cheats codes hacks

@testostereem
    The classic poker Olga is not included in the Absentia-crack so the only way to pay with her is to buy the Gold Pack 4.
    At the moment it is 25 euro and you get 9 other girls with it. Or you can download Olga and view the video.

@Rgul2010 no problem

Testostereem is offline Very Common

Thank you for answer me, im glad about, but where i can download Olga and how can i see the video?

Thank you for your time

You can download Olga here:
    Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: olga.vsp
    and with this program you can take the video part from it:
    Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: vsp2movie-v2.rar

Testostereem is offline Very Common

you are pretty friendly, thank you very much

Torquemada games soon will release a new poker game:
    Video Strip Poker HD
    Video Strip Poker HD: Strip Poker with Video in High Definition

The vs4-version of the girls can be convert to a movie-file with the new version of my
    vsp2movie-program:

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: vsp2movie3.rar

Attached Images

in5idiou5 is offline Very Common

i know you gotta be gettin' sick of hearing this. but would greatly appreciate those links also =) have used those in the past and they work like a charm, I am a paying customer of the game and 3 of the newer girl packs, it's just more fun when you've got em all =) thanks

Guxmoreira is offline Very Common

Hello I use the Video Strip Poker Classic 2007, and would like your help to unlock the Opponents, some they ask the activation code and is 27.99 euros to buy, someone could give me a hand, I'm new here in the forum and I live in Brazil sorry for english thanks.

ricciardy is offline Very Common

Rhosanaj can you pm me how to unlock girls? Thanks

conanmacmorna is offline Very Common

I can't install the 2013b generator. Error is: "You cannot start application cheat-generator from this location because it is already installed from a different location." Details from the logfile:

PLATFORM VERSION INFO
    Windows : 5.1.2600.196608 (Win32NT)
    Common Language Runtime : 4.0.30319.1008
    System.Deployment.dll : 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
    clr.dll : 4.0.30319.1008 (RTMGDR.030319-1000)
    dfdll.dll : 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
    dfshim.dll : 4.0.31106.0 (Main.031106-0000)

SOURCES
    Deployment url : file:///C:/DOCUME~1/COINNE~1.HAL/LOCALS~1/Temp/Rar$EX00.890/cheat-generator-2013B/cheat-generator.application

IDENTITIES
    Deployment Identity : cheat-generator.application, Version=1.0.0.12, Culture=en, PublicKeyToken=0000000000000000, processorArchitecture=x86

APPLICATION SUMMARY
    * Installable application.

ERROR SUMMARY
    Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
    * Activation of C:\DOCUME~1\COINNE~1.HAL\LOCALS~1\Temp\Rar$EX00.89 0\cheat-generator-2013B\cheat-generator.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
    + You cannot start application cheat-generator from this location because it is already installed from a different location.
    + You cannot start application cheat-generator from location file:///C:/DOCUME~1/COINNE~1.HAL/LOCALS~1/Temp/Rar$EX00.890/cheat-generator-2013B/cheat-generator.application it is already installed from location file:///C:/DOCUME~1/COINNE~1.HAL/LOCALS~1/Temp/Rar$EX00.375/cheat-generator-2012d/cheat-generator.application. You can start it from location file:///C:/DOCUME~1/COINNE~1.HAL/LOCALS~1/Temp/Rar$EX00.375/cheat-generator-2012d/cheat-generator.application or you can uninstall it and reinstall it from location file:///C:/DOCUME~1/COINNE~1.HAL/LOCALS~1/Temp/Rar$EX00.890/cheat-generator-2013B/cheat-generator.application. If you reinstall the application, be aware that you might lose any customizations that you made to the application.

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
    No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
    * The manifest for this application does not have a signature. Signature validation will be ignored.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
    * [26-Oct-13 00:31:15] : Activation of C:\DOCUME~1\COINNE~1.HAL\LOCALS~1\Temp\Rar$EX00.89 0\cheat-generator-2013B\cheat-generator.application has started.
    * [26-Oct-13 00:31:15] : Processing of deployment manifest has successfully completed.

ERROR DETAILS
    Following errors were detected during this operation.
    * [26-Oct-13 00:31:15] System.Deployment.Application.DeploymentException (DeploymentUriDifferent)
    - You cannot start application cheat-generator from this location because it is already installed from a different location.
    - Source: System.Deployment
    - Stack trace:
    at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator .CheckDeploymentProviderValidity(ActivationDescrip tion actDesc, SubscriptionState subState)
    at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator .PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
    at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator .ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
    --- Inner Exception ---
    System.Deployment.Application.DeploymentException (DeploymentUriDifferent)
    - You cannot start application cheat-generator from location file:///C:/DOCUME~1/COINNE~1.HAL/LOCALS~1/Temp/Rar$EX00.890/cheat-generator-2013B/cheat-generator.application it is already installed from location file:///C:/DOCUME~1/COINNE~1.HAL/LOCALS~1/Temp/Rar$EX00.375/cheat-generator-2012d/cheat-generator.application. You can start it from location file:///C:/DOCUME~1/COINNE~1.HAL/LOCALS~1/Temp/Rar$EX00.375/cheat-generator-2012d/cheat-generator.application or you can uninstall it and reinstall it from location file:///C:/DOCUME~1/COINNE~1.HAL/LOCALS~1/Temp/Rar$EX00.890/cheat-generator-2013B/cheat-generator.application. If you reinstall the application, be aware that you might lose any customizations that you made to the application.
    - Source:
    - Stack trace:

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
    No transaction information is available.

None of the rar temp directories in the logfile exist. I installed 2012d (the last version I was able to install at all), but d*mned if I can find it on my system now. Help?

@conanmacmorna
    Did you allready try to remove all the old versions of cheatgenerator with
    start / control panel / Add or remove programs ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhodanaj View Post
    @conanmacmorna
    Yes. It's not listed, and Revo Uninstaller doesn't see it either. I also ran a regedit search for 2012d and came up with nothing.

@conanmacmorna
    Yes. It's not listed in A/RP and Revo doesn't see it either. I also ran a regedit search for 2012d and came up blank.

@conanmacmorna
    OK, disregard. I found the old version buried several layers away from where the logfile said they were, and deleted them manually. 2013b is installed and running. Thanks for coming up with this nifty tool.

Quote Originally Posted by conanmacmorna View Post
    OK, disregard. I found the old version buried several layers away from where the logfile said they were, and deleted them manually. 2013b is installed and running. Thanks for coming up with this nifty tool.
    Ok Conan, glad it does work now
    yes it is a very good tool, but i do not think someone will ever have that much pleasure of it, as me when i was developing it !

teren is offline Very Common

Hey so i converted the VSP files to MPEG/MPG but i can't open it with any media player? Any solution would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by teren View Post
    Hey so i converted the VSP files to MPEG/MPG but i can't open it with any media player? Any solution would be appreciated.
    i noticed indeed that some of the oldest VSP files do not convert good, with my program. I just tested some of them, not all, because i allready had a movie-file of them. When you play the girls in a bought or in a cracked version, you can copy the file and change the extension to .MPG. The game first convert it and then use the file to play with. I made this program special for the new vsp-girls and for the supreme girls. But I will take a look to this problem in the future
    When you can not convert them yourself with the game-program, let me know what girls you can not convert. i will upload them, so you can donwnload the movie-file.

pkfunb is offline Very Common

Hi Rhodanaj
    Glad to find your posts again (since other forums).
    Thanks for your cheat generator, it really is very good and you are an expert in this game.
    Can you pm me those links too? I never managed to find the best (complete) solution and xoring bytes isn't the same ...
    Thanks in advance

teren is offline Very Common

I prefer the newer girls, but i do not have the VSP files for them.. So honestly, if you could upload any girl which will work for me, i'd really love that.

EDIT: I have the .vsp files for 47-56, but theyre from Video Strip Poker Classic, not Supreme. And when i add them to my game, it tells me to buy them. (I downloaded a torrent with the .vsp files)

The girls are 47-56/ natalie and ingrid, renee and lena, nadia and edith, charlotte and mary, amanda, cora, ginger, naomi, sabina.
    Last edited by teren; 10-29-2013 at 07:55 AM.

111abc111 is offline Very Common

hi,
    are you going to make converter for hd version or it will be possible to use latest version of it ?

@111abc111
    at the moment you can download the 5 girls from the HD version. They have the 'vs4' extension, but you can not play them with the supreme-game (the game will crash - yes, i tried ). The cheat-code i got out of these girls does not work with the demo version of the HD poker. But the program 'vsp2movie3' will make a movie file from it. I will wait until Torquemada releases this game, then i will see what i can do with the cheatcode in this game.

Here are the HD-girls (at the moment you can only use them to see the movie from them )
    Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: akira.vs4
    Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: chandra.vs4
    Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: jazz.vs4
    Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: tori.vs4
    Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: trisha.vs4

Or here is the avi-file from Akria allready
    Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: akira.avi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast