+ Reply to Thread
    PC Game Cheats Codes is offline PC Cheats Codes

Default PC Tropico Mucho Macho Edition cheats codes hacks

post PC cheats and codes and hacks for the PC game Tropico Mucho Macho Edition

Alleged.Accomplice is offline Very Common

Default Re: PC Tropico Mucho Macho Edition cheats codes hacks

Wow, you just got the game in March eh.

Hold Ctrl, type rapido Rapid Build. Build instantly, works but make sure you type right before you build anything. Make sure you keep holding down on the ctrl key as you click the spot to build.

Hold Ctrl, type contento 10 Additional Happiness Points. Works

Hold Ctrl, tyle pesos Gain $20,000. Works

Ctrl + exacto <number> Set treasury number. Works but sometimes you have to do it twice before the box pops up that you type the number into. Let off the ctrl key or you won't be able to type the number.

Ctrl + muerte Kill selected unit. Works. But taking out political opponents this way just leads to another leader popping up just like if you shoot them.

Ctrl + politicaldifficulty Change political level of difficulty. Never tried this

Ctrl + economicdifficulty Change economic level of difficulty. Never tried this

Ctrl + removepeople Remove all people from map. Never tried this

Ctrl + ratedifficulty Change difficulty setting in scenario and free form modes. Never tried this

ctrl + respecto Cut down all the trees. Tried it, doesn't work. The trees are pretty useful anyway for all kinds of things, like coffee, grows better in shade.

Hold ctrl + type editor Switch map editor on and off. Never tried this

Hold ctrl + type importmap You are allowed to import a map you made. Haven't made a map so I have no idea. I know you can make custom maps and get them in other ways.

Saw your post and registered, you may have already found these codes and others by now but maybe someone else hasn't.

I will tell you about the patches anyway. Do not use any regular tropico patches. Get the 1.51 patch and then the 1.53 patch, install in that order. First time after patching your desktop shortcut won't work. It will look for the Island cd but start from the cd and the next time it will be fine.

My first post hope it was helpful.

hotelscyprus is offline Common

Thanks man..I would try using your instructions..though I found it any other forums..I never tried before..

JeshuaDrol is offline Very Common

You can try hacking the game using Cheat Engine... its awesome for changing Money, Health, Skill Points and stuff:
    How to Hack any Game running on your PC using Cheat Engine | Tutorial

Its an awesome way of dong cheating yourself