+ Reply to Thread
    flashfire is offline Common

Default Do you take your die-cast toys out of the box or leave them in the box?

Do you take your die-cast toys out of their boxes or do you leave them sealed in the box?

I personally take them out of the box. I know they are probably worth more if left in the packaging, but I like to display them out of the box.

zoned is offline Uncommon

I take them out of the box too. I like being able to hold them and play with them (they are toys, after all)

goodss01 is offline Very Common

Default Re: Do you take your die-cast toys out of the box or leave them in the box?

Are we referring to diecasts that came in an actual box or in blister packaging? In my case, I display my diecast models in a display cabinet without the box so that I can place more models on display. BUT, I keep the box. As for models that come in a blister back, such as vintage Budgie or Husky models, I keep them in their original packaging.