+ Reply to Thread
    NESman is offline Common

Default How much does wear on labels affect the value of nintendo cartridges?

Some of my lables on the cartridges have normal wear. How much does it affect value of the game?

BlackDS is offline Scarce

Default Re: How much does wear on labels affect the value of nintendo cartridges?

Of course it does, but if it is a worthless cartridge to start with, probably not by much.

theMK2 is offline Uncommon

Default Re: How much does wear on labels affect the value of nintendo cartridges?

also would depend on if you are attemting to sell as a collectible or as a playable game. if as collectible quite a bit, if as playable game then probably none at all. course if you are trying to value as keeping for yourself, same rules apply

kangaroo is offline Uncommon

Yeah like when I buy gameboy games it is not only to play but also for collecting purposes, so label condition is important for me.

For NES and SNES though I mostly buy just to play so I dont care that much about some wear in the label (but still if the label is mutilated/in really bad condtion I wouldnt buy it)