+ Reply to Thread
    thiefzer0 is offline Very Common

Default NES/SNES/N64 excel 2k7 spreadsheet

Hey guys, I just found this site a few days ago, and was pretty impressed with the rarity guide for the classic nintendo games. It's helped me a good bit at rummage sales, etc, as well as bidding online (ugh my least favorite method). Anyhow, being that I'm new, I thought it would be nice to try to contribute a little something to say thank you.

I compiled all of the NES/SNES/N64 rarity guide listings into a single Excel 2007 worksheet with 3 spreadsheets inside, one for each system. I basically just cut/pasted most of it from the site and formatted the crap out of it. Also added a few columns to check off which games you own and the condition of them using drop down boxes. It's nothing fancy but you're all more than welcome to use it. I hope it helps you as much as it's helped me!

Btw I'm no expert in Excel, I just got it recently actually and this was my first attempt to make something I could actually use. The spreadsheet is protected to keep people from accidently screwing up the cells if they don't have any idea what they're doing. But if you want to edit it for your own use go ahead, the password is w w w . r a r i t y g u i d e . c o m. (without the unnecessary spaces, these forums auto converted it into a link)

Happy collecting!

Nintendo Collectors Guide Rarityguide.com 05292010.zip
    I had to find a hosting site to load it because these forums say it's too big. If you are paranoid just check the format, it's an excel 2007 worksheet.

~thiefzer0

klicker is offline Super Moderator

Default Re: NES/SNES/N64 excel 2k7 spreadsheet

nice job

although one issue is that the prices in the guides sometimes change.

We are planning to offer an excel download of the guides soon ourselves

thiefzer0 is offline Very Common

Default Re: NES/SNES/N64 excel 2k7 spreadsheet

yea if i knew more about excel i'm sure theres a way to tie the spreadsheet directly into the site and have it auto update the pricing cells but i'm not about to go that in depth with it. Mainly I wanted to have something portable and easy to sort on my laptop. glad you like it