+ Reply to Thread
    Snickers is offline Very Common

Default Help Please Grading Games

Good Morning
    I have a few nintendo games here but have questions....the games are in like slip covers so what would that be considered ???
    What constitutes NIB- CIB and L i know what the letters mean but i need a description of what fits in what category for the NIB and CIB...i know the L means loose by itself...(i think)..i also have a game in a box called "Bubble Boggle" but could not find it listed here to get a price idea...i have another in a funcoland slip cover called "Burgertime" i have no idea on that for a price either..
    Appreciate any help
    Thanks
    Snickers

jared is offline Staff

Default Re: Help Please Grading Games

NIB: New in Box. These are games that have never been open, usually still in shrinkwrap.

CIB: Complete in Box. These are games that are complete with whatever they came from like instructions manual and original box.

L: Loose. This is just the game itself with no box or manual.
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen." -Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy

kangaroo is offline Uncommon

Default Re: Help Please Grading Games

Both Burger Time and Bubble Bobble are listed here.

Burger Time is worth around $10 loose. Bubble Bobble is listed as $30 complete but I think it is worth a bit more, maybe $40 to $50

Snickers is offline Very Common

Post Re: Help Please Grading Games

Thank You to both of your replies it is greatly appreciated....now i know most of the ones i have are CIB do the two i have that are in FuncoLand covers considered loose the due to they are not in the original boxes..they both do have the instructions with them ..?? Ohh i see now i read the name wrong on Bubble Bobble thanks for the correction..
    Snickers