+ Reply to Thread
    chronodev is offline Founder

Playful Mickey Mousecapade: A retro-review

Review of Mickey Mousecapade for the NES Nintendo Entertainment System has been published in the articles section.

Enjoy

-------------------------------------------
    Intro

This game has history with me, one of the few games me and my siblings could play a bit. Playing as the duo Mickey and Minnie, you’re after Pete to stop his no good ways.

Story

Mickey heard a mysterious voice calling for help. Being the famous explorer he is, with Minnie, the pair set off to rescue this mysterious voice from the clutches of the unknown captor!

Gameplay

This game has things that honestly aren’t too hard to abuse in places. Minnie is immune to enemy’s damage, having her with the ability to shoot stars in places almost breaks the game. With people who work well together, this game becomes notably easier, or at least there will be stretches...

Continued at:
    Mickey Mousecapade: A retro-review
    Last edited by chronodev; 12-03-2008 at 05:48 PM.
    chronodev
    Founder, RarityGuide.com
    "We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are." -Calvin & Hobbes

kangaroo is offline Uncommon

Default Re: Mickey Mousecapade: A retro-review

I enjoyed playing this game, even though multiplayer controls could be a bit awkward at times