+ Reply to Thread
    chronodev is offline Founder

Ladybug Rampage the USA! A review of an arcade classic

Review of Rampage for the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) has been posted in our articles section

Rampage is a very fun game, I always liked playing it with friends, going about wreaking havoc on US cities

---------------------------------------

Intro

Everyone’s seen Godzilla and just as many people have had the urge to level a city as a Giant monster like that fine reptile. At least for the Nintendo version, you can play as either George or Lizzie.

Story

You’re off to destroy the continental US! Maybe with a friend or with a pizza. The little blurbs between the cities can be entertaining

Gameplay

Technically, this game doesn’t end. It apparently does cycle a limited number of time before resetting the counter. It took me and a friend most of the night, but we managed to play through an entire cycle. It was something else to see that we had dominated the VAST majority of the US. There were only a few places on the East Coast that got skipped, but I figured next time. This game did grate on me during that play-through though. Still, for a young boy to stay up late in for the explicit purpose of finding out if there was an end to Rampage...

Continued at:
    Rampage the USA! A review of an arcade classic
    Last edited by chronodev; 12-03-2008 at 05:48 PM.
    chronodev
    Founder, RarityGuide.com
    "We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are." -Calvin & Hobbes

bonner is offline Uncommon

That is one of my favorite multiplayer games