+ Reply to Thread

Thread: help me please!

gaboro99 is offline Very Common

Default help me please!

I, i'm form Italy and i have a question for you.. anybody knows a name of value guide for Nintendo console, nintendo games and another console? i have this book "classic 80's Home video games identification and value guide", anybody knows there is a similar book for Nintendo, Sega, Playstation or another console?
    thank you so much

Bolttrot is offline Uncommon

Default Re: help me please!

there are guides here:
    RarityGuide.com - Online Rarity Guides - Price Guides - Hobbies

for example for NES and SNES:
    RarityGuide.com - Nintendo NES Rarity Guide - Online Price Guide
    RarityGuide.com - Nintendo SNES Rarity Guide - Online Price Guide

note that they currently are only for NTSC games (not for PAL if thats what you have)

Also you can always post your games in the Price check forum and people can tell you how much it is worth:

Price Check - RarityGuide.com Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Bolttrot View Post
    there are guides here:
    RarityGuide.com - Online Rarity Guides - Price Guides - Hobbies

for example for NES and SNES:
    RarityGuide.com - Nintendo NES Rarity Guide - Online Price Guide
    RarityGuide.com - Nintendo SNES Rarity Guide - Online Price Guide

note that they currently are only for NTSC games (not for PAL if thats what you have)

Also you can always post your games in the Price check forum and people can tell you how much it is worth:

Price Check - RarityGuide.com Forums
    thanks for the reply, but there are some books whit the price?

Galaxy is offline Uncommon

dont know of any good books, thats why you use online guides like the ones he linked also with books you have to buy a new book every year but if you use this site then the prices are always updated

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
    dont know of any good books, thats why you use online guides like the ones he linked also with books you have to buy a new book every year but if you use this site then the prices are always updated
    ok, thank so much

gaminger is offline Uncommon

yeah other then the guides here if you want to know a value of the game you can always ask in the price check forum and other collectors will gladly help

I think that there are no books because of the so many video games and systems so publishers dont want to bother updating it every year

Quote Originally Posted by gaminger View Post
    yeah other then the guides here if you want to know a value of the game you can always ask in the price check forum and other collectors will gladly help

I think that there are no books because of the so many video games and systems so publishers dont want to bother updating it every year
    ok thanks.. i have this book Classic 80's Home Video Games: Identification and Value - eBay (item 160521920479 end time Jan-20-11 05:33:08 PST) and it's very good,, i bought this book in amazon beacuse in europe there isn't