+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Combo Cube

seba1983 Guest

Default Combo Cube

In case you don't know what a cube is:

Its very simple. its a pile of cards you use to throw together 15 card booster and the use those to draft.

so whats the diffrence from normal draftin? simple, you decide what cards will be in that pile. you could go commons only or the most powerful cards yu can find, only tribles like goblins slivers and elves or whatever you like.

im currently starting up a new cube. its going to be themed. the theme is simple. combo. i want to be able to sit down and be spoiled with options of combo-decks i can try to draft. there will be no tarmogyf, no baneslayer angel, no broodmate dragon etc.

what the cube will have ist stuff like rituals, tutors, cards with storm, charbelcher, dark depth, painter servant, oath of druids, tinker etc.

im not sure what exactly to pack and also how many of each (singletons will mean you either luck by hitting a combo or have a real week deck = no fun).

there need to be sufficiant combo pieces or stuff with very powerful synergies (like thoper + foundry; tinke + darksteel colossus etc.)

there also needs to be a good amount of disruption (counter, discard etc.) anything that can severly disrupt combos is interesting here. avan mindsensor, geddok teeg, magus of the moon, gorilla shaman, krosan grip, extipate, null rod etc.

so if you want to tell me your oppinion what this cube needs, im happy for all the feedback you give.

spidermna is offline Very Common

Default Re: Combo Cube

sounds like a fun idea

maybe vampire hexmages to destroy counters can both disrupt other cards and can use it from some combos like with dark depths

seba1983 Guest

Default Re: Combo Cube

*lol* what an astounding mass of feedback ... even after 2.500 post, the greaterst part of wich were helping people by answering question, giveing constructive feedback or advice, still no one cares when i occasionaly put out a topic.

seriously this sucks (excuse my english please but im already holding back ... realy holding back).

this is a topic where anyone who has ever seen any kind of combo or nice synergy could post something.

i see no further reason to contribute or remain a member in/of this forum any longer ...

good bye.