+ Reply to Thread
    eitam is offline Very Common

Default need help building deck black green

hello im a new magic player.
    you dont need to read whats in blue its just to help you understand my main problams
    now i got the mortal coil deck and some awsome red white green rares(im lucky in boosters )now i got i qs i got 2 friend one of them with the drain life deck that exile all my cards and 1 with the overkill deck and the card furystoke giant he just summon monsters then hit me with 50 dmg to my hp and i cant do nothing about it.

now i need help to make a black deck(prefer with green not need to be togh)
    i got some good black/green card like doomgape and creakwoodlige.
    i would like anti exile and some ways to prevent me from getting dmg even for 1 turn i hate when he lower my hp to -50 hp.
    and btw some madness cards will be nice.

if you toke the time to read all of this ty
    btw i know i got type O sry

kip
    kip is offline Scarce

Default Re: need help building deck black green

llanowar elves is good card to use I always put 4 in my green decks

seba1983 Guest

am i getting you corerct here, your only goals with the deck are your creatures should not be exiled and you dont want to get hit for 50 dmg in the face ?

about the exile thing there usualy is a quick way arround it ... shroud. luckiely green has some excelent shroud creatures.

troll ascetic and silvanha ledgwalker come to mind since both habe onesided shroud cost little mana wise and bring something on top.

on thier own they are a little undewhemling though so equipments are a nice rout to give them more ompf. jitte, sword of fire and ice and sword of light and shadow are your best picks here.

if light and shadow strikes your fancy sakura tribe elder becomes a good friend. he tries to exile him ? sac for a land and the sword brings him back for more land grabing.

if the damage comes from combat damage sporefrog gives you the solution you want. if not ... hmm white would be the solution with ivory mask, runed halo, cop, orim's chant etc.

black gives you very good targeted discard to prevent him from ever droping the cards to do that kind of damage: thoughsieze is you best choice here. duress will do most of the time though.

other than discard black isnt very good at disrupting anything but creatures (and land a bit)

if you could give me a little more info maybe i can help some more

eitam is offline Very Common

ok
    one of my friend is running the overkill deck (if you know it its from shadowmoor)its based on alot of tokens!!alot then he bring down furystroke giant and got alot of dmg that pass to me and got 4 crads name jaws of stone
    the other friend got the lifedrain deck for eventide he added thing that help him gain life and got Sanguine Bond and boon reflection and some other good ench(very good)and a little exile 5 cards that do exile 4 unmake.

p.s i posted in extn cos i thinking about to slowly move to extanded so i woul like to start add legel cards this deck dosnt suppose to be in leagues