+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My New Deck

ahadiel is offline Common

Lakepirate is offline Planeswalker

Default Re: My New Deck

Not bad, but just remember that decks are getting harder to mill, esp now since there are more cards that when put into your graveyard, you shuffle your graveyard into your library.

its why i have haunting echoes, ive ben able to plan out a couple good ones like mind funeral then a haunting echoes its been nasty///

even aside from that its still difficult to win period/ found my self getting stomped pretty badly even with all the creatures/

especially them damn vampire decks

I've changed the deck very very much. I played games with that one that is posted, but it just doesn't cut it, so this is the new version, better survivability and I added white so its running UBW now instead of UB. the other one, i would just use for multiplayer games, this one is more focused on 1v1

Annoying Deck - MTG Vault, Online Magic: The Gathering Deck Builder.

Lakepirate is offline Planeswalker

Quote Originally Posted by ahadiel View Post
    its why i have haunting echoes, ive ben able to plan out a couple good ones like mind funeral then a haunting echoes its been nasty///
    Haunting Echoes can't stop cards like the legendary Eldrazi creatures or Gaea's Blessing because you can't cast Haunting Echoes in response to the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakepirate View Post
    Haunting Echoes can't stop cards like the legendary Eldrazi creatures or Gaea's Blessing because you can't cast Haunting Echoes in response to the trigger.
    that card isn't even type 2, so im not worried about it.