+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Divine Deck

Lightning1714 is offline Uncommon

Default Divine Deck

Is the Divine deck any good? Because my friend told me you gett a Mythical rare in it and its pretty good. I want your opinions on it, if you've tried it. Also could you get it at like a Wal-mart? Or do you have to go get it at a card shop?

Lightning

seba1983 Guest

Default Re: Divine Deck

as far as cardvalue goes the deck does not cut it. yes you get a foil alternate art akroma but if you want one you can just by it as a single for much less.

duel decks can be a lot of fun though. i have not tried devine vs. demonic yet so i can't say.

which deck would you prefer? Like what kind of deck from the store? Because i got the red and black deck from a card shop. So which kind of deck would you prefer?

seba1983 Guest

jace vs. chandra was prety good but is sold out. garruk vs. liliana has decent value in it too. but i can only tell you the value portion since i have not played any of them.

Raven-hawk is offline Common

This deck is good but my advice would be to keep all the flying creatures and get kor flyers that are low in mana coast then double up on all flying take out non flying and overly high mana coast creatures then get journey to nowhere and more pacifism get more angelic feather's and more angels song. finally get two Elspeth knight and several soul wardens.
    Last edited by jared; 01-14-2010 at 08:24 AM.

seba1983 Guest

dont realy understand the elsbeth ? the rest of the deck will be ok but not good ... why spend such amounts on elbeth for a deck like that ? you can surely have a lot of fun with the deck but for the price of 1 elsbeth you can get several realy powerful decks instead ... dont realy see that makeing much sense for casual play ?

But anyways, Just to make it simpler...Is the divine deck good or not? Not card values, just the opinion on it, if its good or not.

Mountain is offline Uncommon

I like it I think its a good deck