+ Reply to Thread
    I<3Dragons is offline Very Common

Dice Need help finding a replacement for Akroma's Memorial! Suggestions needed!

So I am Tweaking my Dragon deck which is white/red and I have Akroma's Memorial in their for all the great abilities it gives. But Im looking for a card that gives Haste + Vigilance and maybe more for a lesser mana cost then Akroma's! Any suggestions? It has to work with my red/white deck.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by I<3Dragons; 06-29-2011 at 10:18 AM.

Aspirations is offline Uncommon

Default Re: Need help finding a replacement for Akroma's Memorial! Suggestions needed!

Concerted Effort Emblem of the Warmind Fervor In the web of war mass hysteria oathsworn giant angel's trumpet serra's blessing urabrask the hidden

I couldn't find anything that really fit your description... but here are some possible alternatives.

I<3Dragons is offline Very Common

Default Re: Need help finding a replacement for Akroma's Memorial! Suggestions needed!

Ya i continued to look for a replacement card and i still cannot. I have decided just to stick with Akroma's. But thanks