Connor is offline Uncommon

Default magic zerg rush deck

need magic zerg deck

seba1983 Guest

Default Re: magic zerg rush deck

???

Kappu1 is offline Scarce

White Weenie would pry be your best bet something that I'm currently building until Worldwake then I may get to be on the same page as Seba and play some control deck to own with.

Kappu1 is offline Scarce

And I don't think you can really zerg anything once I got to thinking about it........ I mean even rush deck isn't a good term. I think you mean you want a beatdown deck which is the term they use in magic.

Hell even a token deck isn't a rush zerg cause it's not like turn 2 and you have a million creatures in play.

The fastest decks out right now for standard are Boros Bushwacker and Red Deck Wins I think, anyone know anything that is faster than that (and not this one turn win crap that happens once every 300+ games).

seba1983 Guest

nothing faster in standard realy ... goblins in vintage with Food Chain can have these crazy turn two attack with 30+ power plays quite often ...