Ninja is offline Uncommon

Default good blue black deck with m10 and zendikar

Looking for good u/b deck with m10 and zendikar

Kappu1 is offline Scarce

Default Re: good blue black deck with m10 and zendikar

Try these sites

TCGplayer - TCG & Collectible Game News, Reviews and Resource Coverage

DeckCheck.net - Providing 'outside assistance' since 2004

they have stuff that people have submitted and stuff that you can get ideas or copy.

seba1983 Guest

seriously blue is by far the weekest color in todays standard. it is something i feel is wrong but wizards apperantly does not. there are decks with blue out there but they usualy only achive a decent tournament position on the back of fluke.

blue is currently unplayable. if you like blue play legacy or better still vintage. in vintage every deck that is a top contender plays blue or is even cheesier than blue (hello stax hello ichorid hello MUD).

Kappu1 is offline Scarce

I agree I played a blue deck lastnight and the poor guy just couldn't do anythink to stop me from killing him (he slowed me down) and that just made the game draw out a few more turns.

However there was a guy playing a U/W deck and he was much more impressive so from what I have seen at my local spot is mono-blue is bad but if you give it a friendly color blue can have better results.

I also like blue because it has the most conters and stuff you have to think about before you make plays but it's slow and that is death in standard.

seba1983 Guest

blue white at least has decent board sweepers and spot removal + bane slayer angel ... still thats not realy enough to turn it into a top deck.

funiely enough blue / red is one of the best blue can do at the moment. double negative rules vs. cascade and since jund is still right there at the top u/r can see some ground. then again if you want to be successful in a tournament and are thinking jund or u/r-control i'D still put my money on jund ...

i hope things will pick up with worldwake ... the u/w man-land is a very good start if the apropriate support shows up also ... lets see.