+ Reply to Thread

Thread: gravehate mtg

Sphinx is offline Uncommon

Default gravehate mtg

how do I handle grave hate?

seba1983 Guest

Default Re: gravehate mtg

sit in a corner and cry ... at least that what i feel like when playing my ichorid in lgeacy tournaments.

diffrent kind of gravehate can be addressed diffrently. countering is an option but not avalible to all decks. same goes for discard. both are generic means of disrupting your opponent be it his gravehate or something else.some gravehate like relic of progeitus or toramand crypt can be handled with pithing needle. crypt can also be handled with an early chalice of the void for 0. gaddoc teeg can stop that new trap or a hardcast black ley line. most decks that realy hate the leyline will need some way to specificly handle that so either enchanment hate or bounce if you can win quick enough with the leyline just 3 turns off the board.

a special note must be made for extipate. if you run any kind of graveyard strategy thsi card is realy bad news. discard is the only real option here. duress befor you do you gravetrick to make sure you can do so unhinderd.

hope that helps. if that was to much on the competetive side (e.g. expectin you kow the avalible and played grave hate) let me know and i'll explain in more detail.